Biomedical Science – Arizona College of Health Sciences
Degree: Master of Arts in Biomedical Science (M.A.)
19555 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85308
Director of Financial Aid: Gina Wesolowski
Average Yearly Tuition: $38,193
Additional Fee: $600
Length of Course: 9 continuous months, full time, begins every fall quarter.
*Note that meeting these requirements does not guarantee admission
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred to be in a science major.
- GPA of 2.75
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended.
- At least one test score from any of the following: GRE, MCAT, PCAT, DAT, or OAT.
- Completion of pre-requisite work including core curriculum and advanced science classes. Classes must have a C grade or better achieved.
- Passage of a criminal background check.
- Human Anatomy w/ Lab
- Intro to Capstone Course
- Biochemistry (even if previously taken)
- Molecular Cell Biology
- Human Physiology I, II
- Medical Terminology
- Learning Styles & Assessment
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Medicinal Chemistry I, II, III
- Intro to Medical Ethics
- Microbiology I, II
- Pharmacology I, II
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Research Design & Statistics
- Topics in Cardiovascular Sciences
- Drug Literature Evaluation
- Drugs of Addiction
- Capstone Course
- Health Career Planning
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Dangerous Plants and Animals